The government of Lagos state has declared that Private and public schools in Lagos State can reopen from Monday, November 2, 2020.
The Commissioner for Education, Mrs Folasade Adefisayo, made this known in a statement on Thursday, according to The PUNCH reports.
The statement was titled, ‘LASG approves reopening of schools from Monday’.
It read in part, “The Lagos State Government has approved the re- opening of schools for all classes in public and private schools across the State beginning from Monday, 2nd of November, 2020 while boarders in public schools are to resume on Sunday, 1st of the same month.”
Check These Out:
- Ondo State Government Makes Clarification On Resumption Of Schools
- Lagos State Govt reacts to viral video of pupils singing the National Anthem in flooded school assembly ground
- Lagos State Government Cancels Assessment Exams For Jss 3 Students
- It’s safe and intact — FG debunks rumour of Third Mainland Bridge “shaking”
- Endsars: Uber driver assaulted by LNSC and police officers demands N500 million compensation
- Ikoyi building collapse: Death toll rises to 43
- Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning
- Woman Slumps While Protesting Against Her Sack by Cross River State Government
- Photos: Governor Sanwo-Olu visits victims of Ikoyi building collapse
- FG Extends NIN-SIM Linkage Till Dec 31 As Enrolment Hits 66m