The second runner up of the big brother Naija lockdown 2020 edition, Rebbecca Nengi Hampson has revealed a shocking painful experience she suffered from her ex-boyfriend.
Nengi revealed this while in an interview session with Exclusive.
Nengi told the interviewer she was physically abused by her former boyfriend while she was dating the guy.
She further reveals the ex- lover would flog her till she started bleeding from her nose.
According to the Big brother Naija finalist, she was just nineteen when she was subjected to the physical abuse by her former boyfriend.
Nengi further used the opportunity to campaign against gender-based violence alongside, men who physically abuse women.
The 22-year-old advocate against gender-based violence condemned men who physically assault women over trivial issues that can be settled amicably.
She also promised to use her social media platforms to create awareness to help young ladies and women.
Check These Out:
- Nengi Reveals Why her Relationship With Ozo Will Remain A Secret
- BBNaija member, Vee Bags Another $833 Worth Of Bitcoin
- Nengi Bags Major Deal With Skincare Company
- Na mumu dey fall in love” — BBN Angel Smith sparks speculations over relationship status
- Epic: Childhood Throwback Photos Of Laycon, Dorathy, Erica And Nengi
- BBNaija winner, Laycon Clears The Air About Erica
- “I can never date Prince” – Dorathy Bachor reveals
- Ike Onyema shares troubling video of Omashola looking unkempt in the middle of a street
- “I don’t understand why single women find married men attractive” — BBNaija Tochi fumes
- BBNaija Nengi Signs Multimillion Naira Endorsement Deal