The Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 has disbursed N1billion each to 32 states in the country amid the Coronavirus pandemic.
PTF Coordinator, Dr Sani Aliyu who made the announcement on Monday September 21 said the disbursement is to drive up the states’ COVID responses.
“We have released money to the state governments recently, to 32 state governments. Each state government was given a billion naira.
“This is for the purpose of driving their COVID responses and we are asking them to prioritise testing in addition to surveillance activities linked to COVID-19.” said Aliyu.
Check These Out:
- Ondo State Government Makes Clarification On Resumption Of Schools
- We May Have Fourth Wave Of COVID-19 – Sanwo-Olu
- Khloe Kardashian and daughter test positive for Covid-19
- Mr Macaroni & Twyse – Covid-19 Palliative (Comedy Video)
- Officer Woos – Palliative (Comedy Video)
- Shocking!!! Man puts himself up for sale in Kano (Photo)
- Lagos State Government Cancels Assessment Exams For Jss 3 Students
- DOWNLOAD See What TAMPAN President Mr Latin Did To Yoruba Movie Actors to help the fight against Covid-19.
- COVID-19: Criminals are abusing face masks to disguise and rob people – Kogi state gov
- Endsars: Uber driver assaulted by LNSC and police officers demands N500 million compensation