The year 2020 seems to be going quite well for top Nigerian singer, Davido and his music career.
His newly released track, FEM, has been accepted quite well by his fans. According to Turntable Charts, Davido has broken a record by being the first artiste to lead on all platforms in a week.
Turntable said that it had been tracking the singer’s newly released track, FEM, and that it debuted at number one on all weekly charts and number one on all platforms.
Some of the platforms that had the track at number one include YouTube, Tiller, iTunes, Boomplay, Apple Music, Shazam and more.
The excited Davido took to his social media page to share the good news with his fans.
He shared screenshots of Turntable’s tweets and fans celebrated with him in the comment section.
See post below;
Check These Out:
- CKay receives first BRIT Certified Silver Plaque for ”Love Nwantiti” song
- Download Mp3: AV – Confession
- Check Out The Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria
- Kiddwaya Pushes Erica Away While Trying To kiss Him In Public
- DOWNLOAD KENNY BLAQ THRILL WIZKID & DAVIDO ON THE SAME TRACK AT LAUGHFEST 2021
- ”No papa better pass Davido”- BBNaija star, Gifty, declares
- Small Doctor Ft. Davido – ManDeMan (Remix)
- “Reason I Didn’t Feature Davido In My New Album” – Mayorkun Speaks
- Grammy Is Just An Award, Not A Measure For Success — Nigerian Fan Supports Davido
- Wizkid’s Made In Lagos Submitted For 2022 Grammy Awards