The 14-year-old foster daughter of comedienne Princess has explained how she was allegedly harassed by actor Baba Ijesha.
In a video played during proceedings at an Ikeja Special Offences Court on Wednesday, October 20, the minor (name withheld) said the 49-year-old embattled actor told her he was her boyfriend.
As per the Nigerian News Agency (NAN), the video was a taped recording of Mrs Olabisi Ajayi-Kayode, a child specialist and the Executive Director of the Cece Yara Foundation, conducting a child forensic interview on May 15.
According to her,
He said to me, you’re a bright young lady. Have you got a boyfriend? I said no and he said since you do not have a boyfriend now that you’re much more mature, you’re now mine, I am your boyfriend.
He said I used to teach you some things when you were small. I asked him what things so that I could record him with my phone.
My phone was under the throw pillow because I thought he wanted to confess to what he did seven-years ago but I was unable to record him. He said don’t you remember, me and you used to play together, I used to teach you some things when you were small.
Me and you had a contract and I asked him what contract? He asked me to sit on his legs and I said no and he said you that when you were small you were not afraid. Now you’re afraid.
He began touching me s*xually and he had asked me to bring him some water. When I went to the kitchen he also followed me and it was at this point that my mother and the other men (CCTV company staff) came in.
Check These Out:
- Small Baddo Ft. C Blvck – Oja
- Nigerian Billionaire Buys Car 2021 Worth N45m for His 5 yr old Son
- Cardi B discloses racy gift Offset might get from her as his 30th birthday gift
- Kuwait SC terminates Mikel Obi’s contract four months after joining the club
- Download Incantation (2022) Chinese Movie | Mp4 Video
- ”Do you think I post my child too much?- actress Regina Daniels asks after a friend told her she is exposing him to evil eyes
- Love in Contract Season 1 Episode 3 (Korean Drama) | Mp4 Video DOWNLOAD
- UNICEF Reveals 57 percent Nigerian Children Don’t Have Birth Certificates
- Man Caught While Video Taping His Friends Wife In Bathroom (Watch)
- Shocking: Mum hides baby’s dead body in walls of house after moving to a new home