Two fisherman in Gbaranama village, Opokuma Clan, Bayelsa state, captured a massive fish in the popular Opokuma River.
According to reports, their boat nearly sank owing to the size of the fish, but they were able to get it ashore.
One of the young men posted photos of the huge fish on Facebook.
“Thank God for blessing us with this big fish.” the post read.
Check These Out:
- “Never Let Anyone Know Your Net Worth” – Speed Darlington
- Nigerian transgender Deevah flashes his b**bs in new photos
- Photos: Community leader shares photos of suspected criminals ‘drilled’ in Agudama-Epie, Bayelsa
- Sad: Electric pole crushes young woman to death in Lagos
- Social Media Can Never Break Us – Nkechi Blessing’s Boyfriend Tells Her
- Wizkid Reveals Title Of Next Album And Estimated Release Date
- Photos: Rihanna sets pulses racing in sheer racy lingerie jumpsuit
- Sad: Two students bearing same name and in same department die hours apart
- Ike Onyema shares troubling video of Omashola looking unkempt in the middle of a street
- Young woman dies months after celebrating her graduation from Benue State University