Tochukwu ‘Tochi’ Okechukwu, a popular reality celebrity, raises concern over why single women find married guys more appealing than males in their peer groups.
This comes amid the allegations surrounding a 2021 Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Maria Chike, and her involvement with a married guy, as well as threats to his wife.
Taking to Twitter to express his worry, the 29-year-old brand influencer questioned his followers on the rationale for this common occurrence.
Tochi wrote in a post.
I can never understand why single women find married men attractive for relationship.
This was followed by mixed responses from fans who blamed it partly on finances, while the rest pointed fingers at the married man for welcoming such.
Check These Out:
- Influencer, Papaya Reacts After Being Called Out For Flaunting And Claiming Someone Else’s House
- “I Now Understand Why Some Ladies Don’t Show Off Their Spouses” – Jane Mena
- “If I can’t have you, nobody can” – BBNaija Maria
- “Win Or Go Naked,” Daddy Freeze Tells Aspiring BBNaija Housemates
- Fireboy sets To Drop Third Album, Hints New Song With Asa
- BBNaija’s Queen reveals why she wears a crown
- DOWNLOAD Tyler Perry’s Sistas Season 4 (Complete Episodes)
- “Everyone Is Foolish On Social Media,” Says BBNaija’s Kemen
- Karma: Bobrisky Mocks Celebrities Who Turns Him Down Claims He’s Richer than Them Now
- My money can’t be from married men – Tacha