Suspended Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu on Wednesday said he has never received bribe all his life.
Magu was testifying before the Justice Ayo Salami panel probing allegations of corruption against him.
The suspended EFCC boss said anyone who claim he had ever given him bribe should come forward before the panel to testify against him.
He was responding to allegations that he allowed a suspect Hima Aboubakar, a Nigerien National to escape from justice.
The suspended EFCC boss had opened his defense on Monday to clear corruption allegations against him.
Check These Out:
- Obi Cubana Finally Released After 3 Days In EFCC Net
- UNN denies suspending student caught on camera twerking in a bodysuit
- Cyber Crime: Idowu Imole Has Been Sentence To Prison
- Obi Cubana did not take photo with our staff – EFCC
- Just in: Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan
- #Endsars: LNSC officers who assaulted Uber driver sanctioned (photos)
- DOWNLOAD The Suspect | Nollywood Movie
- DOWNLOAD Reading and Responding to my DMs
- DOWNLOAD Segun Alayaki Latest Yoruba Movie 2022 Drama Starring Lateef Adedimeji | Adunni Ade | Lekan Olatunji
- DOWNLOAD ABETELE (Bribe) – Nigerian Yoruba Movie Starring Taiwo Hassan | Bidemi Kosoko | Sholagbade Mustapha