A Nigerian woman has resorted to Twitter to warn her potential suitors about the style of engagement jewelry she desires.
Her suitors should not bother proposing marriage to her if they cannot afford an engagement ring of N500k or more, according to the lady known on Twitter as @miss magnolia20.
If you can’t afford a engagement ring worth 500k and above, don’t bother to propose to me please.
On social media, the post has generated varied comments, with some criticizing her for requirements on saying ‘Yes’ to a male.
A closer look at her social media page reveals that the young girl is married and recently celebrated her first wedding anniversary. As a result, her message was only a prank.
Check These Out:
- Social Media Can Never Break Us – Nkechi Blessing’s Boyfriend Tells Her
- #NigeriaAt60: DJ Cuppy Shares Traditional Wedding Photo with Anthony Joshua
- Adesua Etomi-Wellington Reveals She Had The Most Peace When She Went Off Social Media For 3Months
- BBNaija winner, Laycon Clears The Air About Erica
- Bobrisky Reveal Here Boobs In A New video (Watch)
- DOWNLOAD Saamu Alajo (Social Media) Yoruba Comedy Episode 49
- “Anybody that forgives you for cheating, is also cheating” — Lady rants
- DOWNLOAD Iyawo Social Media-Nigerian Yoruba Movie Starring Mide Martins
- BBNaija: Ka3na Acquires Multimillion Naira Home (See Photos)
- “Stop advising your friends on social media” – Toke Makinwa warns