The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Wednesday called on Nigerians from the Southeast to observe a sit-at-home on October 1, 2020. IPOB said the sit-at-home order was aimed at expressing displeasure over the bad governance being experienced in Nigeria. In a statement issued by its spokesman, Emma Powerful, the group called for total lockdown on October 1.
According to Powerful:
“We, the global movement of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) ably led by our great leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, wish to announce to all Biafrans, friends of Biafra and lovers of freedom all over the world that Biafrans across the globe shall observe a sit-at-home in Biafraland and where permissible in the diaspora, join our Yoruba brethren agitating for Oduduwa Republic, in public protests to mark the October 1, 2020.
We, therefore, enjoin all Biafrans and every conscious Nigerian, especially those ethnic nationalities reeling from the triple double blow of state sponsored terrorism, bad governance and economic annihilation, to boycott every government organised ceremony designed to eulogize the failure that Nigeria has become.
This is the time to let the world know how disastrously intolerable human existence is in Nigeria today. “If you want to see an end to terrorism and organised mediocrity, now is the time to register your anger by ensuring that you and your household sit at home on October 1, 2020.
Do not risk the life and well-being of your children by allowing them to gather in groups in the open where terrorists may find it easier to blow them up or kidnap them. There is credible intelligence that terrorist groups are planning to slaughter our children should they venture out to celebrate or march on October 1st.
“This order is to highlight our position and resolve as Biafrans that we are no longer interested in propping up a crumbling terrorist state. The leader
Check These Out:
- Google Lists Tiwa Savage Sextape, As Top Trending Search In Africa
- Nnamdi Kanu shares a brief smile with his lawyer in court (video)
- “Declare bandits as terrorists” – Sheikh Gumi tells FG
- DOWNLOAD NIGERIA (UGLY STORIES)EPISODE 24
- I Was Condemned For Returning ₦100,000 Forgotten By Passenger – Keke Rider
- “Igboho is on terrorism link but Sheik Gumi is not” – Eedris Abdulkareem laments
- Netflix Confirms The Premiere Of Òlòtūré, Citation, King of Boys II
- Kim Jong-un orders North Koreans to worship ‘Kimjongunism’
- “We Will Have No Mercy” – Obaseki Threatens To Go After Oshiomole If He tries To Disrupt Peace
- “There will be No Nigeria in 2023” – Pastor Adeboye