Former governor of the Central Bank and candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Chukwuma Soludo, has been declared winner of the Anambra governorship election by the Independent National Electoral Commission.
The Returning Officer of the Anambra governorship election, Prof Florence Obi, declared him the winner at the Anambra INEC office in Awka, the state capital this morning, November 10.
According to Obi, Soludo polled a total of 112,229 votes to beat his closest rival, Valentine Ozigbo of the Peoples Democratic Party, who polled 53,807 votes, and Andy Uba of the All Progressives Congress who polled a total of 43,285 votes.
Ifeanyi Ubah of the Young Progressive Party who polled 21,261 votes came fourth.
Check These Out:
- Video: Old women reject money given to them to vote for a political party in Anambra governorship election
- Oshiomole Reveals “He feel good and healthy” After Edo Governorship Election In New video
- PHOTOS: Lagos state police officers involved in ghastly motor accident while returning from Anambra governorship election
- Dele Momodu joins PDP, apologizes for helping Buhari become president
- Edo APC: Ize-Iyamu Debunks Media Reports Claiming He Begged Obaseki
- Businessman Slammed BBN Winner, Laycon For Being Ungrateful (Watch Video)
- Video: Anambra Election: Adamu Garba React As PDP Share ₦400 And Malt
- Meet The Alleged BBnaija 2020 Winner, Laycon Baby Mama (Video)
- “We Will Have No Mercy” – Obaseki Threatens To Go After Oshiomole If He tries To Disrupt Peace
- Lagos State Internal Revenue Service Asks Bbnaija winner, Laycon To Pay Tax