A man turns to social media to criticize his pastor for making insensitive remarks about the #EndSARsMemorial young rally.
It would be recounted that during the 2020 #EndSARs demonstration, Nigerian youths marched to the streets throughout the country to mourn those who died.
In reaction, Pastor Wisdom described the #EndSarsMemorial as a “ignorant and stupid” demonstration on his Whatsapp status.
“If you’re a Christian and you’re blogging about a protest, you’re either stupid or uneducated. Someone was killed at a protest, and you’re remembering them; have you remembered Jesus, who has been dying for you for over 2000 years?” God’s man penned it.
In reaction, a Twitter user identified as HopeSkinny1 condemned the claim of his pastor in a tweet.
He wrote, “I can’t believe this is coming from my pastor. I’m done.”
Check These Out:
- Pastor Leke Adeboye Joins #EndSARS Prayer Protest At Redemption Camp
- #EndSARS: Williams Uchemba Donates N1million To late Jimoh Isiaka’s Father
- The Cute Abiola – The Protest (Comedy Video)
- DOWNLOAD She wowed the judges with stupid song
- Segalink Reveals Why He Withdraw From #EndSARS Protest
- DOWNLOAD A Dying Wish 2 Latest Yoruba Movie 2022 Drama Starring Adedimeji Lateef
- #EndSARS: Bobrisky Reveals Why She Can’t Join The Protest
- DOWNLOAD Pastor Were – A Nigerian Yoruba Movie
- #EndSARS protest: 34 suspects arrested and arraigned
- #EndSARS Protesters Launches An Online Radio “Soro Soke”