Ex Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has taken to his Instagram page to lambast Nigerians who are addicted to the reality TV show, Big Brother Naija.
In a post shared social media, Reno challenged viewers of the show to enumerate the moral lessons they have learnt while watching the show.
in his post;
”You use your profile to campaign for your #BBNaija housemate. You even wear their branded T-Shirt and hold watch parties.
Wrong focus. If you had put in this same effort towards selling a product, or promoting your business, you could have been a millionaire example of sell to excel by now! Name one moral lesson you have learnt from Big Brother? Cite one example of how it has affected your personal development.?
Fuel and electric prices were raised, and the Naira was devalued, while you were distracted by BBNaija. By the time BBN is over, and you are back to reality, you will realise that your sanity has been affected by the vanity you followed with clarity!?”
Check These Out:
- See The Response Reno Omokri Gave Man Who Asked For His Daughter’s IG Handle
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Laycon (2020 Bbnaija Winner)
- Nengi Reveals Why her Relationship With Ozo Will Remain A Secret
- “Stop Seeing A Man As Rich Or Poor, You Are Marrying A Human Being, Not Money” – Reno Omokri
- Na mumu dey fall in love” — BBN Angel Smith sparks speculations over relationship status
- Liquorose Dragged For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public
- If you have no skin condition, you have no reason not to smell nice – BBNaija’s Alex
- BBNaija 2020 Winner Laycon was excited As He Meets Ogun state governor (video)
- Reality Star, Uriel Oputa Shoots Shot at Péré, says she’s in love
- Kiddwaya Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Biography, Parents, Girlfriend