American female rapper, Nicki Minaj seems to be in angry mood as she remembers the Grammy Awards and the Recording Academy were being biased in 2012 for not giving her the best new artist award.
This happens shortly after the prestigious Grammy Award released the 2021 nominations for the upcoming awards ceremony.
Taking to Twitter, the mother of one condemned the award organizers for being biased during the awards in 2012.
her tweet reads;
“Never forget the Grammys didn’t give me my best new artist award when I had 7 songs simultaneously charting on Billboard & bigger first week than any female rapper in the last decade—went on to inspire a generation.” They gave it to the white man Bon Iver. #PinkFriday.”
Check These Out:
- Wizkid’s Made In Lagos Submitted For 2022 Grammy Awards
- Wizkid, Tems Grab Nominations For The 2021 Soul Train Awards
- Grammy Is Just An Award, Not A Measure For Success — Nigerian Fan Supports Davido
- Fela, Burna boy inspires me – Super Eagles defender, Troost Ekong
- Wizkid’s ‘Made In Lagos’ Becomes First African Album To Be Nominated At 2021 Soul Train Awards
- “Be careful of hateful moments in life” — Kemi Olunloyo
- Top 5 African Music Youngsters
- Phyno Unveils Tracklist Of “Something To Live For” Album (Checkout The Featured Artistes)
- Burna Boy Shares His Biggest Dream For Next Year, 2022 (Something Bigger Than Grammy Award)
- M.I Abaga Praised Ruggedman For Making Way For Him