The federal government has been warned that if it refuses to reverse the fuel hike and electricity tariff increase, strike action is inevitable.
The Nigeria Labour Congress has threatened the federal government saying it wll proceed with its planned strike and protest with effect from September 28 following if the government fails to reverse the hike in electricity tariff and fuel price.
Rising from its National Executive Council meeting in Abuja a few minutes ago, the NLC President, Ayuba Wabba, said the proposed action by the organised labour would proceed from next week.
He stated that the decision was unanimously taken by the chairmen of the 36 states and FCT chapters of the NLC.
Check These Out:
- Court End NLC, TUC strike Over Fuel And Electricity Hike
- President Buhari Orders Reduction Of Fertilizer Prices
- FG Extends NIN-SIM Linkage Till Dec 31 As Enrolment Hits 66m
- Rudeboy Reacts As Federal Ministry Of Health Budgets 82 Billion Naira To Buy Mosquito Nets
- Ibadan Polytechnic students present award to the girlfriend of their department’s president for her “support”
- How Pastors, Families In Southern Kaduna Paid N420 Million In Ransom In 2019 – SOKAPU President
- CBN Releases Guidelines For N75 Billion Youths Investment Fund
- Covid 19: PTF Disburse N1bn Each To 32 States
- See The Bra’s Diezani Alison Madueke Bought For $12.5M and $10.6M
- It’s safe and intact — FG debunks rumour of Third Mainland Bridge “shaking”
Leave a Comment