Rudeboy is one of many individuals who wonder why the Federal Ministry of Health intends to spend 82 billion Naira on mosquito nets.
Rudeboy, a member of the former P-square duo, is shocked by the news that the Federal Ministry of Health has proposed spending 82 billion Naira on mosquito nets.
On October 25th, the Nigerian Senate rejected a proposal by the Federal Ministry of Health to borrow $200 million (N82,070,388,916.76) for mosquito nets under the malaria program in the 2022 budget.
Gershom Bassey, a member of the Senate Committee on Health, spoke out against the decision on Tuesday, October 26 at the Federal Ministry of Health’s 2022 budget defense.
Bassey told Mahmuda Mamman, the Permanent Secretary, that the proposal to borrow $200 million (about N82 billion at the official exchange rate of N410 to a dollar) to buy mosquito nets was ridiculous given the sum involved.
Reacting to the news, Rudeboy took to his Instagram account to query the Ministry of Health what type of Mosquitoes they are protecting Nigerians against with #82 billion
Check These Out:
- Trouble looms as Health Ministry’s proposal to borrow N82 billion to buy mosquito nets
- FG Budgets ₦1,000 Daily Feeding Allowance For Prisoners, Corpers Get ₦650
- Shocking: CBN Spends N58.6 Billion To Print 2.5 Billion Pieces Of Naira Notes
- Saudi Arabia To Allow Umrah For Residents And Visitors, Gives Condition
- Nathaniel Bassey And Wale Adenuga Blasts Ogun State Governor For Rewarding Laycon
- Don Jazzy Net Worth 2021 Forbes, Age, Biography
- Burna Boy Net Worth 2021 Forbes, Age, Biography
- “Several credit card numbers extracted from Naira Marley’s iPhone” – EFCC
- Kizz (Kiss) Daniel Net Worth 2021 Forbes And Biography
- Banky W Net Worth 2021 Forbes, Age, Biography