With a sign on his hand, a young Nigerian graduate with two educational degrees took to the streets, imploring the public for work prospects.
The graduate drew the attention of passing cars to the place where he set up shop.
He was holding a sign that said he was a Financial Management graduate with a BCom Law certificate.
The individual, who claimed to have four years of Accounts Payable expertise, stated that he is not begging for money, but rather a job.
He claims that he is currently pursuing his education and that he requires the funds to cover school expenses.
Users on social media offered suggestions on how he might be assisted.
Check These Out:
- Shocking!!! Man puts himself up for sale in Kano (Photo)
- Video: Old women reject money given to them to vote for a political party in Anambra governorship election
- DOWNLOAD WHAT’S YOUR SIGN ???? // TAAOOMA
- I Have Trust Issues, I Cry For No Reason – Adesuwa Etomi
- Igboho Is A Businessman Not A Terrorist – Lawyer Tells FG
- Video: UNN student threatened with expulsion after she put her bu** on display while dancing at school event
- Burna Boy Hails His Sister, Nissi For Her Contribution To The New Range Rover Vehicle
- Download Incantation (2022) Chinese Movie | Mp4 Video
- Wizkid Signed Terri Because Of Pressure From Davido & Olamide – YRN Reveals
- Legitimate Online Jobs You Can Begin Today & Start Earning Monthly