We have made a comipilation of the best insurance companies you might seek and find in this dear country Nigeria.
When it comes to being a Nigerian everything is fun but not actually everything and there four top insurance company you can try out today
and the list goes thus:
List of Travel Insurance Companies in NigeriaAIICO Travel Insurance AXA Mansard Travel Insurance LeadWay Travel Insurance Mutual Benefit Travel Insurance
1. AIICO Travel Insurance
AIICO Insurance offers a travel insurance plan in partnership with AIG South Africa. The plan covers the following:
- Emergency medical expenses
- Repatriation on medical reasons
- Repatriation of mortal remains (corpse)
This travel insurance plan is for corporate organizations, individuals, and HNIs.
2. AXA Mansard Travel Insurance
AXA Mansard Insurance for travels is designed to provide cover for risks associated with travelling. They provide covers for:
- Loss of property
- Flight delays
- Medical expenses arising from illness or accident
- Emergency medical evacuation
3. LeadWay Travel Insurance
LEADWAY is one of the top travel insurance companies in Nigeria that provides cover on medical, financial and other losses incurred while travelling outside your country of residence. Their plan covers all travellers for holiday and business in the event of accidents, sickness or loss of baggage.
4. Mutual Benefit Travel Insurance
Mutual Benefit Insurance has a travel Insurance Plan which provides cover for accidental death, medical expenses incurred and repatriation costs of persons whilst on an international journey.
Check These Out:
- FG To Reduce Cost Of Data From N1000 To N390 Per GB
- CBN Releases Guidelines For N75 Billion Youths Investment Fund
- COVID-19: US To Allow Only Fully Vaccinated Travellers From Nov 8
- MTN, Airtel, 9mobile and Glo Budget Friendly Data plans
- It is expensive to be lover boy in Nigeria — Singer, Chike
- Download Mp3: Stefflon Don – Steffgasm (Soundgasm Cover)
- I’m Completely Convinced That Nigeria Has A Bright Future – Osinbajo
- DOWNLOAD Crazy things are really happening o (The Guitar Show) #Mashup #covers #kennyblaq
- Photo: #BBNaija’s Cross mistakenly shared his nude video on Snapchat
- Shocking: CBN Spends N58.6 Billion To Print 2.5 Billion Pieces Of Naira Notes