The ace popular Nollywood actress has taken to social media to advise women. She charges them to see luxury as a normal life.
She said, women, to take time to enjoy themselves and enjoy as much as they work hard.
Dishing out some of the things can be done to flex themselves, Omoni Oboli named going on a trip, having a spa session, buying things that make them happy.
She noted further that women have not come into this world just to work and pay bills but to enjoy the good things of life as well.
In her words;
“DEAR WOMAN…IT’S IMPORTANT YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF ? MOST OF US WORK VERY HARD, TAKING CARE OF EVERYONE ELSE. SEE LEARN TO TREAT YOURSELF FROM TIME TO TIME. GO ON A TRIP, PAMPER YOURSELF AT THE SPA, BUY SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY! NORMALIZE LUXURY AND ENJOYMENT. WE DIDN’T COME TO THIS LIFE JUST TO WORK AND PAY BILLS. ONLY THE BEST IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME! ? ?#POVERTYISINTHEMIND #WEALTHYMINDSET #RICHBABE”
Check These Out:
- “I Don’t Hate Men, I Want Women To Have What They Deserve” – Simi
- Eniola Badmus Blasts Adesua Etomi
- DOWNLOAD Bad and Crazy Season 1 Korean Drama (Complete Episodes)
- “I Now Understand Why Some Ladies Don’t Show Off Their Spouses” – Jane Mena
- Oshiomole Reveals “He feel good and healthy” After Edo Governorship Election In New video
- “My Biggest Fear Is Wasting My Life Doing Things That Bring Zero Happiness” – Toke Makinwa
- ”You all cannot deny the grace over my life”- Toke Makwinwa writes as she turns 37
- 5 Signs That Shows You Need more Time Alone In Your Relationship
- Photos: Women’s rugby team pose nak3d in calendar photoshoot to raise money for their bankrupt club
- Video: Mercy Eke writes as she goes on a yacht ride in South Africa