Kwara State based Unilorin has just announced there resumption date.
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) says academic activities for the 2020/2021 Session will commence on September 30.
Prof. Esther Omosewo, Director of JUPEB, announced that the session would run till June 2021.
The official said successful candidates can apply for admission through Direct Entry.
Omosewo advised prospective applicants to visit the www.unilorin.edu.ng for details on admission requirements.
JUPEB is a national examination body approved by the federal government.
The Board conducts common and standard examinations for candidates exposed to a minimum of one-year approved learning in Universities and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into the University courses.
Check These Out:
- Adelaide University China Fee Scholarships in Australia
- Lagos State Government Cancels Assessment Exams For Jss 3 Students
- COVID-19: US To Allow Only Fully Vaccinated Travellers From Nov 8
- LASU to refund 50% of school fees to students with 4.5 CGPA
- ICT Firm Present Educational Software for Students
- One Month Later, Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens
- DOWNLOAD Examination Malpractice Expo | Crazeclown
- Video: UNN student threatened with expulsion after she put her bu** on display while dancing at school event
- PHOTOS: Cambridge University students strip off for racy calendar
- Kano Hisbah arrests man who put himself up for sale for N20m (video)