Roseline ‘Liquorose’ Afije, the runner-up in the recently finished Big Brother Naija reality show, responds to criticism around her dress during Lagos Fashion Week.
Liquorose had won a perforated gown that disclosed her underwear and body to the Fashion show a few days previously, a copy of American artist Rihanna that elicited mixed opinions.
The clothing, on the other hand, elicited a variety of opinions, some of which lambasted the reality star for failing to live up to the expectations put on her, while others saw it as an attractive show of fashion.
Amidst the criticism, Liquorose took to social media to question the reason for the unrest while using a quote from Davido’s song, “Why dem con dey para para.”
Check These Out:
- Liquorose Dragged For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public
- Joeboy Speaks Up After Being Accused Of Encouraging Alcoholism In Hit Song ‘Alcohol’
- DOWNLOAD DAVIDO IN TRENCHES – Lawyerkunle | Second Hand O.B.O
- DOWNLOAD SECOND HAND DAVIDO HITS THE GYM | Lawyer Kunle | o.b.o
- Watch Laycon Instagram Live Video Here
- Tiwa Savage Issues Fresh Warning About Her S3x Tape
- “Everyone Is Foolish On Social Media,” Says BBNaija’s Kemen
- PHOTOS: Liquorose attends event almost naked in see-through dress and no bra
- Who rocked it better? Rihanna or BBNaija’s Liquorose in see-through sheer dress
- VIDEO: “I No Close Mouth Again” – Davido Says As He Shows Off New Set Of Teeth