Jay-Z, Beyonce’s husband, has finally joined the famous photo and video sharing app, Instagram.
On Tuesday, November 2, the Hip Hop mogul surprised many by joining Instagram and following only one person: his wife Beyoncé.
Many people were surprised when the Hip Hop tycoon joined Instagram on Tuesday, November 2nd, and only followed one person: his wife Beyoncé.
His account has nearly one million followers despite just having one post. The shot is of his most recent Western film, The Harder They Fall, which he produced for Netflix. The album includes two JAY-Z and Kid Cudi duets, as well as Conway The Machine and Jadakiss.
After his post, Instagram via their official handle (@Instagram) took to his comment section to officially welcome his to their platform.
Check These Out:
- Jay-Z deactivate his new IG account 24 hours after joining the social media platform
- Obi Cubana breaks silence following release from EFCC custody
- “Nah Food Wey I Cook Him I Go Dey Post Now” – Davido Say As He Shows Off Cooking Skills
- Angela Nwosu Gifts Husband a Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (See Photos)
- BBNaija’s Maria Buys New Apartment
- Tiwa Savage Splashes 500K On Actress Iyabo Ojo
- Netflix Confirms The Premiere Of Òlòtūré, Citation, King of Boys II
- “I Am Forever Grateful To Olamide” – Fireboy DML
- “I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” – BBNaija’s Maria
- SAD!! BBNaija Housemate, Yousef Loses Elder Brother