The Lagos State internal revenue service has asked the Bbnaija lockdown edition winner, Laycon not to forget to pay his taxes.
The Lagos state internal revenue Service, LIRS has taken to their twitter account to felicitate with the Big brother Naija 2020 winner, Olamilekan Agbeleshe popularly known as Laycon.
In their congratulatory message, they embedded that, they look forward to his tax.
The internet has burst into laughter with the stylish reminder that everyone is meant to pay.
many people have commended the Lagos state internal revenue being able to use the present trend to put into consciousness of Lagosians that they are, meant to pay their tax.
In a recent tweet, they wrote;
CONGRATULATIONS @ITSLAYCON WINNER @ BBNAIJA LOCKDOWN
EDITION. MORE WINS!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN Y2021 AS YOU #PAYYOURTAX”
it will be recalled, Laycon emerged the winner of the 2020 edition of the biggest reality TV show.
The winner in a social distancing win broke the record of being the first housemate to win the show with a vote of 60%.
Laycon alongside, Nengi, Dorathy, Vee, and Neo made it to the grand finale.
Check These Out:
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Laycon (2020 Bbnaija Winner)
- BBNaija 2020 Winner Laycon was excited As He Meets Ogun state governor (video)
- Kiddwaya Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Biography, Parents, Girlfriend
- Meet The Alleged BBnaija 2020 Winner, Laycon Baby Mama (Video)
- Businessman Slammed BBN Winner, Laycon For Being Ungrateful (Watch Video)
- BBNaija Winner Laycon Reveals 30 People Among fans Will Collect 1 Million Each
- Daddy Freeze Slams Wale Adenuga & Nathaniel Bassey Over Comments On Laycon
- BBNaija winner, Laycon Clears The Air About Erica
- Nathaniel Bassey And Wale Adenuga Blasts Ogun State Governor For Rewarding Laycon
- Watch Laycon Instagram Live Video Here