The wife of Nigeria music mogul, Adesua Etomi has revealed when she got the moment of her life was out of social media.
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington has announced her decision to go off social media to end the year.
In her recent tweet, the delectable actress recounted how she went off social media for three months and how she enjoyed her time off in peace.
“Went off social media for almost 3 months last year. The most peace I’ve had. “Travelled with my baybay, did fun things, took very few pictures, spent a lot of time in the presence of God, had some of the most important meetings of my life and none of it is online. I get to keep it for me. The best. “Infact I should go off again to end the year”.
Check These Out:
- Actress Iyabo Ojo Receives A Brand New Range Rover SUV From Her Friends
- Omoni Oboli Wrote A Piece Of Advice To Woman
- Social Media Can Never Break Us – Nkechi Blessing’s Boyfriend Tells Her
- ”Do you think I post my child too much?- actress Regina Daniels asks after a friend told her she is exposing him to evil eyes
- 6 Ways To Deal With Social Media Peer Pressure And Avoid Depression
- Veteran Nollywood Actress, Iya Awero Turns 70 Years Old (photos)
- Denrele & Uti Surpised Erica With A Party (Photos)
- Actress Lilian Afegbai releases new photos as she clocks 30 today
- BBN Star Lucy Put Her Sexy Body On Display (See Photos)
- “Stop advising your friends on social media” – Toke Makinwa warns