Zahra Buhari, the daughter of the president of Nigeria, has given a reason she chose to align with people and support the campaign to #EndSARS.
According to the twenty-five-year-old daughter of the president of Nigeria, Zahra, she opined, on many occasions, she had had to go through some not so cool stories regarding the brutalities of Nigerian Police on social media platforms and the likes.
Not only that, she claimed, she had numerous ugly encounter with on Nigerian roads. The beautiful daughter of President Buhari, took to the social media platform, Instagram specifically to voice her unapproved of the terrible police culture towards Nigerian youths.
espexcially the special antirobbery squad extrajudicial killing and extortion of innocent Nigerians youth.
Check These Out:
- #EndSARS: John Boyega, The Hollywood Star Joins Protest
- #Endsars: Nigerian Youths Finally Win, 5 Things You Know About the SARS Dissolution and Reform
- Check Out What Comedian, Josh2funny Has To Say About Visit To Osinbajo
- #EndSARS: Read Janet Jackson Comment On #LekkiMassacre
- Adesua Etomi-Wellington Reveals She Had The Most Peace When She Went Off Social Media For 3Months
- We Are Fighting For Your Benefits Too,” Tacha Tells Nigerian Police
- #NigeriaAt60: DJ Cuppy Shares Traditional Wedding Photo with Anthony Joshua
- Social Media Can Never Break Us – Nkechi Blessing’s Boyfriend Tells Her
- (Photos) – Buhari unveils the eNaira digital currency
- #Endswat: Nigeria Youths Donate N4.1 million To buy Prosthetic Leg