it’s a known fact of black killing black as the Nigerian Embassy in Switzerland allegedly called police on fellow citizens.
A video making rounds online captured moment the Swiss Police showed up at the Nigerian embassy in Switzerland to throw out Nigerian citizens after allegedly being called in by the embassy authorities.
Some of the Nigerians who were heard shouting on top of their voices, alleged that they had already made payments for their passports to be renewed but the embassy failed to fulfill the service they paid for.
They also accused of the embassy authorities of failing to learn from the country they are in.
Watch video below;
Check These Out:
- One Month Later, Nigerian Embassy In Canada Reopens
- “I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” – BBNaija’s Maria
- House help allegedly locks her employer in bathroom, steals laptop, phone, cash and flees
- Police officer allegedly shoots his lady for refusing to marry him
- Video: School headmaster allegedly caught ‘sleeping’ with female student in his office
- Man narrates how police officers stripped him naked ‘before beating his manhood’
- Man attempts jumping down from a mast in Lagos
- #Endsars: Nigerian Youths Finally Win, 5 Things You Know About the SARS Dissolution and Reform
- We Are Fighting For Your Benefits Too,” Tacha Tells Nigerian Police
- BBNaija’s Cross Arrested In South Africa