The son of the RCCG general overseer, Pastor Leke Adeboye has joined the ongoing nationwide protest by holding an EndSARS prayer protest to call for the complete overhaul of the special anti- robbery squad unit of the Nigerian police.
in a post shared on his official Instagram account, the pastor announced that there the church will be holding a peaceful prayer protest in solidarity with the nationwide protest against the extreme brutality of the Nigerian police towards innocent Nigerian youth.
The protest is set to hold on Friday 16th, October 2020. he further invited fellow Nigerian youths to come and join in the peaceful prayer protest and further come with their facemasks in other to keep to COVID-19 guidelines while protesting.
See picture below;
It will be recalled that the Nigerian youths have stormed the street to speak up against the plight they faced on daily basis by the extreme inhumane acts of the police from, extortion, to killing to embarrassment, illegal lock up. many celebrities have thrown their weight behind the protest.
Check These Out:
- #EndSARS: Bobrisky Reveals Why She Can’t Join The Protest
- Man criticizes pastor for making insensitive comments on the #EndSARSMemorial.
- We Are Fighting For Your Benefits Too,” Tacha Tells Nigerian Police
- #EndSARS: Williams Uchemba Donates N1million To late Jimoh Isiaka’s Father
- DOWNLOAD ODUNLADE ADEKOLA In A Peaceful Protest – END SARS
- Khloe Kardashian and daughter test positive for Covid-19
- Pasuma Reveals How He Almost Emptied His Account Helping People During COVID-19
- #EndSARS: Read Janet Jackson Comment On #LekkiMassacre
- CBN Releases Guidelines For N75 Billion Youths Investment Fund
- #EndSARS Protesters Launches An Online Radio “Soro Soke”