The popular Nigerian media personality, Frank Edoho has voiced out his plight regarding the proposal for the new unit, SWAT as announced by the inspector general of police.
This new unit creation is based on the call by the Nigerian youths for the complete overhaul of the defunct special anti-robbery squad.
The media personality taking to his social media to write his view regarding the new unit, he opined how is it feasible for training to start the week when the said to be disbanded SARS still roams the street.
In his view, the change of name from SARS to SWAT has done nothing because the killings and extortion will still continue.
In his words;
“HOW CAN THE NEW TRAINING BEGIN NEXT WEEK WHEN THE VERY SARS YOU DISSOLVED ARE STILL ON THE STREETS SHOOTING AND KILLING UNARMED PROTESTERS? YOU JUST WANT TO DO WHAT NEPA DID. DIFFERENT NAME, SAME DARKNESS!!!”
This would the seventh day, Nigerian youths have taken to the street to call for the complete overhaul of the SARS unit of the police.
Check These Out:
- Pastor Leke Adeboye Joins #EndSARS Prayer Protest At Redemption Camp
- We Are Fighting For Your Benefits Too,” Tacha Tells Nigerian Police
- #EndSars Wike Calls For Outright Dissolution Of SARS As Police Kill Port Harcourt Musician
- #EndSARS: How I Was Shot At By SARS Officers – Ebuka Narrates
- #EndSWAT: “not all SARS are bad” – AY Comedian Blast Protesters
- #ENDSARS: Watch The Moment Traders Chase SARS in Computer Village (Video)
- #Endsars: Nigerian Youths Finally Win, 5 Things You Know About the SARS Dissolution and Reform
- Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Reveals Why She Supported #EndSARS Protest
- #EndSARS: Read Janet Jackson Comment On #LekkiMassacre
- Shade Ladipo Blast Erica And Management